Re: ChangeLog when merging from "upstream"

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: ChangeLog when merging from "upstream"
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 16:35:23 -0400

    That means that for the importing the v5_10 branch done by Andreas
    Schwab (installed on 2004-07-22), we will have to add Gnus'
    lisp/ChangeLog in lisp/gnus/ChangeLog.  And there, all dates should be
    replaced with 2004-07-22.

Since Gnus has its own change log file, and since most of the Gnus
changes come from that source, we can treat it as the baseline, and
leave its dates alone.  That would be less work.