Re: window-list

From: Karl Chen
Subject: Re: window-list
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 14:04:39 -0700

    rms>
    >> (window-list frame minibuf (frame-first-window frame))
    rms>     Would it be an idea to mention that in the manual?
    rms>
    rms> I don't think we need to clutter the manual by
    rms> documenting erroneous behavior that has been fixed.  The
    rms> behavior of the function now agrees with its
    rms> documentation, so if anyone sees an incorrect use of it,
    rms> he will know how to fix it.
    rms>

How about cluttering NEWS then?

--