Re: Emacs Installer for MS Windows

From: Steven Tamm
Subject: Re: Emacs Installer for MS Windows
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 14:20:46 -0700

Point taken.  I guess I should have said "FSF Emacs"?

One problem with the Mac OS X version of Emacs is being able to distinguish the windowing system/gui used: None (curses), X11, or Carbon. On my machine I have each version running; and on windows I have an NT/Win32 and a cygwin (X11) version as well. Should the installer make explicit which GUI version it is installing?

-Steven