Re: Emacs Installer for MS Windows

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Emacs Installer for MS Windows
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 18:21:19 +0200

Eli, I am sorry for not responding to your previous mail. I noticed it but
thought that this installer propably was of little use now when there are
powerful free installers like Inno available. I also thought that it might
be a bit dated. I should of course have answered anyway.

Do you have a description of this installer somewhere that I can read? Maybe
there are some good ideas that I can still use?

- Lennart