Maintainer for Emacs w32 faq

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Maintainer for Emacs w32 faq
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 20:42:30 +0200

In a recent message I asked if someone knew where to find Steve Kemp and if
he is still the maintainer of Emacs w32 faq. I found him and he says he has
not been that for a few good years.

Steve seems to have done a big job, there are a lot of information in the
faq. However as time has passed half of the links in this faq are now dead.
Probably some of the info has aged and is no longer quite relevant.

I think a maintainer is needed. Perhaps I could do it, but I am not an Emacs
guru. Deciding what is relevant and what is not could be hard.

- Lennart