Re: Gnus 5.10 is now on the trunk

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Gnus 5.10 is now on the trunk
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 13:28:41 +0900

>     Do you plan to sync further changes from Gnus v5-10 branch to the
>     trunk (semi-) automatically via arch?
>
> I see no need to continue installing any changes in the Emacs branch
> for Gnus v5-10.  Now that the latest Gnus is installed in the Emacs
> trunk, any further Gnus changes ought to be installed directly in the
> Emacs trunk.  The branch has served its purpose.

Right, that's what I meant; I think by `Gnus v5-10 branch,' Reiner was
referring to the branch in the Gnus CVS tree, not the Emacs CVS branch
used for this merge -- the version merged into emacs is not the Gnus
CVS trunk, but rather the latest stable branch of Gnus.

-Miles
--
`Cars give people wonderful freedom and increase their opportunities.
 But they also destroy the environment, to an extent so drastic that