Re: Gnus 5.10 is now on the trunk

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Gnus 5.10 is now on the trunk
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 20:22:08 -0400

    I was thinking about setting up something that notices Gnus-related
    changes from the Emacs cvs diff mailing list and would forward those
    changes to the Gnus mailing list, or the like.  That should ensure
    that Gnus maintainers would take note of the changes.

That would work, and I could ask our sysadmins to set it up.

Another method you could employ is to maintain your own a checkout of
our repository, have a demon update it every day, and diff it against
the previous version.  One advantage of this is that you can set it up
on any machine, without needing our sysadmins to do it.