Re: Rmail mbox-format branch

From: Paul Michael Reilly
Subject: Re: Rmail mbox-format branch
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 10:44:22 -0400

Stefan wrote:
I would like the Rmail changes to use mbox format to be installed
before the release.  Is anyone testing that yet?

Let's move it on the trunk.  As long as it's on a branch, it won't get much
testing if any.

I agree that it won't get much testing on the branch. However, I am leery that it got hardly any testing on the branch, so if a release is planned any time soon, then I'd be inclined to move it to the trunk AFTER the release is cut and put it out with the next release. That would insure that it got plenty of testing.

-pmr