Re: gdb-ui can't handle mutiple debugging sessions

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: Re: gdb-ui can't handle mutiple debugging sessions
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 11:19:41 +0900 (JST)

In article <address@hidden>, Nick Roberts <address@hidden> writes:

> gdb-ui needs feedback from a wider audience to find out which features are
> important.

I'm writing a C library.  I also wrote several programs that
use that library to test it.  So, it's important for me to
use a single Emacs session to run those test programs under
multiple gdb sessions.  In that situation, when I want to
set a breakpoint in some file of the library by C-x SPC, its
usually for a gdb buffer that I visited most recently.
Otherwise, I'd like to type C-u C-x SPC and expect Emacs to
ask me for which gdb buffer to set the break point.

---
Ken'ichi HANDA
address@hidden