RE: gdb-ui can't handle mutiple debugging sessions

From: Zoltan Kemenczy
Subject: RE: gdb-ui can't handle mutiple debugging sessions
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 18:05:17 -0400

Yes. For the java application I used M-x jdb with the default 'jdb -attach
javadebug' parameters, and M-x gdb used 'gbd -fullname' (the 'attach' and 'dll'
gdb commands are used subsequently in the *gud* buffer to specify the dll file
and process id).
I was able to do this with emacs-CVS and and emacs-21.3.
Zoltan