RE: gdb-ui can't handle mutiple debugging sessions

From: Zoltan Kemenczy
Subject: RE: gdb-ui can't handle mutiple debugging sessions
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 20:05:48 -0400

No.  And my emacs is a snapshot from CVS on Sep 1, built using mingw (not
cygwin).

Ofcourse, jdb (in *gud-javadebug*) is 'dead' while I'm e.g single-stepping
native (C) code (as expected), and as soon as I do 'cont' in gdb (in *gud*), my
*gud-javadebug* gets control back...

What kind of problems should I be looking for? I am not using gdb-ui in any way
during the above.
My original email was just to point out a need for supporting multiple gud
session within emacs...

Zoltan

P.S.: It took me a while to 'dust'-off the java/native c code application.
fails with JDK 1.4.2, so I had to go back to gcc 3.2 prerelease which still
works with this JDK.