Re: [rmail-mbox-branch]: inital problems

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: [rmail-mbox-branch]: inital problems
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 01:57:27 +0200

       Okie, here is the next problem, trying to do either rmail-reply,
       rmail-edit-current-message will result in the following error:

       rmail-desc-get-descriptor: Args out of range: [], 0

   Could you debug it a little, please?  For instance, send a
   backtrace?

Will this do?  I am not all that familiar with the elisp debugging
facilities...

Note that the mailbox doesn't contain any messages as of yet, which
probobly why the error happens. That is, it assumes that there is a
message and tries to edit it.

,----
`----