Re: nndb.el requires tcp

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: nndb.el requires tcp
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 22:13:45 +0200

>     I haven't heard of anybody using it in quite a while, so it should
>     probably be retired.
>
> Can we mark it as obsolete, as a first step, in such a way that
> people will complain if they would miss it?

Perhaps the way to deal with these kinds of things is to just keep it
in Emacs for the time being, but remove it from the Gnus
distribution.  Then we'll get told if somebody actually are still
using it, and can put it back into Gnus CVS if that turns out to be
the case.

  address@hidden * Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen