Re: Is it permissible to bind C-<backspace> and/or C-<delete> in a major

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: Re: Is it permissible to bind C-<backspace> and/or C-<delete> in a major mode?
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 19:15:30 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004, Richard Stallman wrote:

>In my previous message I was thinking C-c BACKSPACE and C-c DELETE by
>mistake.  Those, by analogy, would make sense for major modes to bind.
>C-BACKSPACE is a different issue.

My apologies.  In my original post, I was indeed meaning C-c BACKSPACE
and C-c DELETE.  I know, that wasn't what I wrote.  :-(  So I'll take
RMS's previous answer as the answer to the question I tried to ask, not
the one I actually asked.

And I'll stop hassling you with my barely coherent gibberish, because
there are important things to do on Emacs.

Thanks!

--
Alan Mackenzie (Munich, Germany)