Re: Successful build of emacs-unicode-2 under Windows with MinGW

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Successful build of emacs-unicode-2 under Windows with MinGW
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 06:07:41 -0400

On Thu, Sep 23, 2004 at 05:51:31PM +0800, Cheng Gao wrote:
> And I have luckily gotten Miles' arch source for only once. After that,
> I have tried several times to update with no joy.

What was the failure?

I realized after your last message that I hadn't made any cacherevs in quite
a while, which might be annoying for fresh checkouts, so I made some more a
couple of days ago.  However if you want to regularly update using tla, you
should set up a `greedy' local revision library to speed things up (a lot).

Thanks,

-Miles
--
[|nurgle|]  ddt- demonic? so quake will have an evil kinda setting? one that
            will  make every christian in the world foamm at the mouth?