[rmail-mbox-branch]: expunge

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: [rmail-mbox-branch]: expunge
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 08:09:37 +0200

Okie, this is *really* annoying, rmail expunges messages WITHOUT
asking me.  I can't see how I didn't notice this eariler....

rmail-confirm-expunge's value is y-or-n-p

And another thing, when you open a RMAIL mbox with find-file, it
doesn't change to rmail-mode automaticly; since Emacs doesn't see any
magic that makes it change into the correct mode.

[I wouldn't recommened merging this back into trunk by a long shot, it
 is far to broken]

Happy hacking (and any appologise if this mail sounds harsh, but I
really wasn't that happy when RMAIL deleted mail without asking me!).