RE: not too happy with Emacs 21 vertical-line dragging when scrollbars p

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: not too happy with Emacs 21 vertical-line dragging when scrollbars present
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 14:46:44 -0700

The idea is to have something that visually indicates what this small spot
is for. Are you suggesting a different glyph (fine) or none at all? Or what?

Let see ... something that no one can see has rarely been used...
Can you say "self-fulfilling retro-prophecy"?

Reminds me of when a former Gaullist French foreign minister said, of
independendists in New Caledonia, "Ever since we stopped listening to them,
we haven't heard a word from them."  Works every time...

 - Drew