Re: Xfree86 and the Meta key (+patch)

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: Xfree86 and the Meta key (+patch)
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 23:15:15 +0200

In other words, should we ask them to revert it, or should we accept
it as an improvement in X?

The latter. Jan D. did some tests and commited the patch. As far as I know,
it is backward compatible. Jan, do you confirm?

Yes, with a possible reservation for that Solaris machine.  I did test
Solaris on x86, and it was OK there, so the Sparc machine may have been
a bad configuration.  I'll try to get access to it again.

        Jan D.