RE: pop-up tool-bar

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: pop-up tool-bar
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 13:20:20 -0700

"Buttons" works.

I hear your point about feedback, and agree with the principle.

I'm not sure that a single space in "Tool Bar" would be a problem, but I
agree that it is more ambiguous (confusing) than having no space.

I'd also say that, in general, we should try to (and should be able to) come
up with a single word for any menu.

I'm curious as to whether there are standard conventions about this (how to
represent multiple-word menu names). In particular (obviously), whether
there is a GNU Emacs convention about this.

BTW, no one has replied concerning whether or not it would be good to add
such an on-demand tool-bar option to Emacs (after we get it right).

Thanks,

 - Drew