Re: w3 mode

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: w3 mode
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 19:44:02 +0200

>     Greetings!  Before getting into the details, I notice in general that
>     w3 mode works much better in xemacs.
>
> That is so vague that it cannot be of any help.
> If you state a specific behavior that you don't like,
> maybe we can improve it.

For what value of "we"?  AFAIR, w3 development is pretty stalled, and
code that deals with Emacs-21 images is more or less just present in
the CVS version (available from Savannah), maybe in the last
unofficial tarball as well.

Since w3 does not appear to be developed actively any more, it is
unclear who could do just what about the situation, and why.