Re: [rmail-mbox-branch]: mail-utils

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: [rmail-mbox-branch]: mail-utils
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 17:42:38 +0300

> In the gnus directory, the Gnus developers occasionally copy in new
> versions of the files.  (They look first for changes on our side that
> ought not to be lost.)  But they should not do this for files
> outside the gnus directory.

There are other Gnus files in Emacs outside the gnus directory:
gnus.texi, gnus-faq.texi, message.texi + some other texi files in the
emacs/man directory.

Miles, are changes made in these files in Emacs CVS synced automagically
with the Gnus CVS repository?

--
Juri Linkov
http://www.jurta.org/emacs/