Build issues in emacs-unicode-2

From: Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Subject: Build issues in emacs-unicode-2
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 12:33:55 +0530

Hello,
 This is more a question as I am facing a problem building "leim"
under emacs-unicode-2 branch.
 I have both the HEAD and emacs-unicode-2 branch. I am able to build
from HEAD with no issues. When the "leim" build fails in
emacs-unicode-2 branch, I just copied the "leim" folder from the
emacs-unicode-2 to HEAD. Built it in HEAD and copied back the built
"leim" back to emacs-unicode-2. I completed the build in
emacs-unicode-2 with the above approach.

My question: Is it important for "leim" where it is built (using Emacs
from HEAD or using Emacs from emacs-unicode-2)? This might sound a
lousy question but I prefer to ask than just keep quiet.

with best regards,
dhruva

--
Proud FSF member: #1935