Recent CVS has been crashing.

From: Steven T. Hatton
Subject: Recent CVS has been crashing.
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 16:49:50 -0400

I wish I had more information to provide.  Unfortunately this has been
infrequent enough that I haven't been prepared to capture any crash dumps.
(the xterm I launched from has been closed.) I can't connect the crashes with
any particular action.  The only common variable is that I've been in C++
mode using a recent CVS build of CEDET.  I'm running on SuSE 9.1, intel P4,
with up to date patches. I often use speedbar and eshell as well.  The may or
may not have been active. (eshell has (recently had) some other (rather
nasty) issues that appear when copying content to other X apps.)

What happens is that emacs simply vanishes from the display (and the process
list) without any prior evidence of a problem.  This happens after hours of
use.

If I can reproduce the problem, or get a crash dump, I will file a proper bug
report.

--
Regards,
Steven