Re: emacs reference card for A4 paper

From: Henrik Enberg
Subject: Re: emacs reference card for A4 paper
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 18:32:04 +0200

>     : Maybe it would work to put in conditionals.  If you can find a way
>     : to test the paper size.
>
>     On ms windows paper size is in the registry.
>
> Solutions that work only on Windows are not useful,
> because our watchword is "It runs best on GNU/Linux".

I have a file called /etc/papersize on my GNU/Linux system that contains
my preferred paper size .  There is also a library called libpaper which
is described as:

        This package contains a simple library for use by programs
        needing to handle papers. It lets program automatically
        recognize a lot of different papers with their properties
        (actually their size).

I don't know if any of those can be used from PostScript though.