Re: Moving files from lisp/gnus/ to lisp/net/?

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: Moving files from lisp/gnus/ to lisp/net/?
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:39:38 +0200

* Ralf Angeli (2004-10-20) writes:

> Why don't you just dump CVS and switch to a different version
> management system which supports these kinds of operation?
>
> When preview-latex will get integrated in AUCTeX we will probably have
> to move and rename many files as well and it is a pity that we are
> stuck with CVS due to Savannah not providing alternatives.

In order to avoid this message being rated as a troll, I'd like to add
that dumping CVS of course is currently not feasible for Emacs as its
main focus of development is the upcoming release.  I was just carried
away by people all around me complaining about CVS.  But maybe one can
keep it in mind for the time after the release.

--
Ralf