Re: encrypt.el

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: encrypt.el
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 19:00:49 -0400

On Thu, Oct 21, 2004 at 02:47:23PM -0400, Ted Zlatanov wrote:
> > That sounds good.  So I would like someone to move encrypt.el into
> > Emacs, and to make this change in it.
>
> I can make this change and add documentation for encrypt.el.  I just
> need to know who will import my changes into the Emacs CVS.

You should get Emacs CVS access, but I'm not sure how you do that...

For the actual code changes, just commit changes and new files to the
Gnus v5-10 branch, and I'll make sure they end up in the right place in
Emacs (and perhaps post necessary instructions to this list; lisp/ for
encrypt.el?).  [netrc.el is already a common file, so changes to that
should propagate]

For not-in-Gnus changes (NEWS + non-Gnus .texi changes?), you can either
send me diffs, or wait until you have Emacs CVS access.

-Miles
--
Any man who is a triangle, has thee right, when in Cartesian Space, to
have angles, which when summed, come to know more, nor no less, than