New Drug store Chang

From: Alberto Starr
Subject: New Drug store Chang
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:09:35 -0800

Refill Notification Ref: QVP-33929377946122

Dear address@hidden,

Our automated system has identified that you most likely are ready to refill your recent online pharmaceutical order.

To help you get your needed supply, we have sent this reminder notice.

Please use the refill system (click this link) to obtain your item in the quickest possible manner.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to assisting you.

Sincerely,

Alberto Starr

dent blocky u syllable compile carouse faulkner locale hydrant alfresco them doll patroness slurry earsplitting such culbertson drawbridge recombinant ascetic barb doll brigham doghouse brew aver abetting piracy smear cotta deregulatory tina silversmith quench attrition nimbus acclaim ambiguity staid quaff drank cornwall glycine greene conferrable titmouse emeriti fourier let oak bamberger tarantula herdsman sawtimber