Re: Patch: new function process-file (call-process with file handlers)

From: Kai Grossjohann
Subject: Re: Patch: new function process-file (call-process with file handlers)
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 22:00:51 +0200

I think that there is consensus that the general approach is okay.  If
I have misunderstood the discussion in this thread, please holler.

I have now checked in a slightly extended process-file that supports
file handlers for INFILE and BUFFER even if no file handler is
invoked.

File handlers are still responsible for supporting file handlers for
INFILE and BUFFER themselves.

Kai