Re: Some findings and suggestion about Emacs on w32

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Some findings and suggestion about Emacs on w32
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 03:17:11 +0200

I think that would be very good. It would make it more easy switching
between using Emacs on different os:es. And ms windows users too would have
a full Emacs in the distribution.

I would be glad if someone could explain how the server is started when
using emacsclient. Is it done the same way as when using gnuclient/gnuserv?
Could the server part be started automatically by giving arguments to
emacsclient or does it have to be in the startup files? Or is it done
automatically?

- Lennart