Suggested change to man/makefile.w32-in

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Suggested change to man/makefile.w32-in
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 21:45:36 +0200

There were one more problem with building info on w32 which I did not notice
first. It will currently only build when cmd.exe is the shell.

To get "make info" to work when MSYS is in the path (which makes "sh" the
shell for the makefile) the following change should be made to
"man/makefile.w32-in":

****Old:
info: $(INFO_TARGETS)
ifeq "$(SHELLTYPE)" "CMD"
 $(MULTI_INSTALL_INFO) --info-dir=$(infodir) $(INFO_TARGETS)

****New:
info: $(INFO_TARGETS)
ifeq "$(SHELLTYPE)" "CMD"
 $(MULTI_INSTALL_INFO) --info-dir=$(infodir) $(INFO_TARGETS)
else
 for file in $(INFO_TARGETS); do install-info --info-dir=$(infodir)
$${file}; done
endif

After this change (and with makeinfo from MSYS replaced with makeinfo from
http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/) "make info" will build ok.

Could this change be accepted? (I have not checked in any change.)

- Lennart