Re: Suggested change to man/makefile.w32-in

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Suggested change to man/makefile.w32-in
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 17:54:03 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kim F. Storm" <address@hidden>

: > I don't want to put lots of conditionals in the makefile to
: > cope with all the broken ports of Posix shells that have ever been
: > ported to Windows.
:
: Right.
:
: And once we have a final release, most windoze users will download a
: binary distribution anyway, so we shouldn't spend a lot of time on the
: issue of refining the build process on windoze.

Maybe not a lot of time, but it is essential that the build process is easy
on ms windows. This way more errors will be captured early.

I will try to bring this issues to the MSYS mailing list.

- Lennart