Re: gnus/html2text.el

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: gnus/html2text.el
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 21:43:37 -0500 (CDT)

Richard Stallman wrote:

   Aside from beginning-of-buffer and end-of-buffer, what functions
   are you talking about?

I believe that I remember having seen warnings similar to the ones in
the {beginning,end}-of-buffer docstrings in the docstrings of some
other functions.  But I do not remember which ones they were.

I always do `C-h f' on every function I use and of which I am not
completely sure that I know every single detail about it.

Sincerely,

Luc.