Re: gnus/html2text.el

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: gnus/html2text.el
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 23:08:57 -0400

> When I use `with-no-warnings', I first compile without the
> `with-no-warnings', to see which warnings I get, then I put in the form
> and compile again.

Nice theory.  And next thing you know reality strikes:
when you modify code do you first remove all "with-no-warnings", recompile,
check the output and then put the with-no-warnings back in?

If you could ensure that the code within with-no-warnings was never gonna
change (and that the functions/macros it uses will never again be changed
either), it would be OK, but that's not how things actually happen.

        Stefan