Re: DOC for Mac OS shown for Emacs compiled for X.

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: DOC for Mac OS shown for Emacs compiled for X.
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 16:39:46 +0200

    Is the approach in the attached patch OK?  I generate a list with
    the objects used to build Emacs and in Snarf-documentation I
    compare the files in DOC with that list.  If not in that list,
    those sections in DOC are skipped.

On further thought, I believe this is not correct.  The DOC file
should be independent of the platform, as someone else pointed out.

Then we need to include symbols from all w32 files also. But the patch doesn't make the DOC file dependent on platform, it just makes the Emacs binary selective of what it reads from it.

        Jan D.