address@hidden: url libraries can reult in destruction of wrong buffer a

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: address@hidden: url libraries can reult in destruction of wrong buffer after 401]
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 02:23:39 -0500

[I sent this message a few week ago but did not get a response.
This needs to be looked at]

Could someone take a look at what to do here?  I am not sure
whether this is still relevant--his suggestion seems to assume that
url-http-handle-authentication returns a new buffer, but it does not
appear to do that now.

Would someone please DTRT and ack to me?