Re: alarm_signal_handler is called too frequently

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: alarm_signal_handler is called too frequently
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 13:21:40 +0100

The reason for the difference in down_on_keypress is that when a popup menu is up, the keyboard is grabbed, so no keypresses goes to the Emacs frame anyway.

... and most importantly, you can navigate a popup menu (Lucid) with arrow keys (now that I fixed a bug that crashed Emacs). We don't want the arrow keys to pop the menu down. ESC can be used to pop the menu down.

        Jan D.