Re: autoload failure

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: autoload failure
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 17:52:51 +0000

Tak Ota wrote:

You are right.  I am using cygwin make.  The reason is recent
suggestion by Guy Gascoigne.  Until recently I used to use mingw to
build emacs with MSYS tools.  It builds emacs but I encountered a
problem with "grep" package autoload.

I think that problem can be overcome by bootstrapping again, maybe even just a "make autoloads" in the lisp directory. I had the problem myself a while back.