Re: hide/show mode definitions for g77

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: hide/show mode definitions for g77
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 18:26:51 +0100

   From: Glenn Morris <address@hidden>
   Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 11:05:59 +0000

   My bad. I suggested to David that he post it here.

no worries.

   I'll add this (or something based on it) to fortran.el, since I think
   it belongs more naturally there than in hideshow.el. OK with you?

i was thinking the same thing.  if you haven't already, have a look at
how vhdl-mode.el integrates hideshow functionality (VHDL shares the same
sorts of --er-- "challenging syntax issues" w/ FORTRAN ;-).

thi