Re: finger-pointer curser as default for mouse-face text

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: finger-pointer curser as default for mouse-face text
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 12:03:42 -0500

    >From time to time it is necessary to increase the font size: When I want
    to demonstrate something to somebody watching my screen, or when I want
    to check some accented or foreign characters more closely.

The question is how common it is for users to use this feature.
Perhaps we should ask them.

However, if we don't have any specific thing we want to do using
S-mouse-1, we may as well leave it alone anyway.