Re: show-paren-mode stuffed in latest CVS

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: Re: show-paren-mode stuffed in latest CVS
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 21:35:38 +0000

Luc Teirlinck <address@hidden> writes:

> Nic Ferrier wrote:
>
>    >> But in the latest CVS build (today at 3pm GMT) it doesn't work
>    >> (there's just no highlight)
>    >
>    > Works here.
>    >
>    > Did you try make bootstrap ?
>
>    Yup.
>
> And you did this Monday or later?  (Kim fixed `make bootstrap' some
> time Sunday.)

I believe I gave a GMT reference on my original email. The timestamp
of the email will also tell you what day, but in short, yes: Monday.

I noticed that there were more changes checked in to the relevant
elisp file so I'm rebuilding again.

I'll let the list know what happens.

> You mean that after:
>
> emacs -q
> M-x show-paren-mode
> (abc)
>
> you do not see the parentheses highlighted?

Er, yes. That's what I mean.

--
Nic Ferrier
http://www.tapsellferrier.co.uk