Re: Another easymenu problem

From: David Ponce
Subject: Re: Another easymenu problem
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 17:47:20 +0100

(easy-menu-define my-menu nil
 "My menu."
 '("My menu" :active may-be
   ["An item" do-something :help "Text"]))
=> nil

my-menu
=> menu-function-35

(easy-menu-add-item nil '("MyMenuBarEntry") my-menu)
Fails with:

I've installed some changes which should fix the above bug.
Can you try them out ?

I just tried your changes. There is no more error signaled, however there is still a problem: the menu entry "MyMenuBarEntry" is correctly added to the menu bar but the "My menu" menu item doesn't appear.

Also loading igrep no more triggers an error but its menu is not added to the "Tools" menu.

Thanks for your help.
David