Re: po-mode/dired: feature request

From: Pavel Janík
Subject: Re: po-mode/dired: feature request
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 10:27:21 +0100

   From: Kai Grossjohann <address@hidden>
   Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 10:08:31 +0100

   > Perhaps it is sufficient to see the po files for the languages in
   > question?

No - all files I see are in my current directory. None of them has cs or
any other language identified in the name.

It really depends on the contents of files:

address@hidden:~> msgfmt --statistics basicide.po
161 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 3 untranslated messages.

I'd like to see numbers 161, 1 or 3 in some form in the dired buffer. If
there are no fuzzy and untranslated messages, the file is not "interesting"
anymore ;-)
--
Pavel Janík

Can you try to find a workaround at work?
(I guess you don't need a homearound at home. ;-)
                  -- Richard Stallman <address@hidden> in emacs-devel