Bug in widget-complete (was: auto-coding-function for LaTeX)

From: Arne Jørgensen
Subject: Bug in widget-complete (was: auto-coding-function for LaTeX)
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:59:53 +0100

Arne Jørgensen <address@hidden> writes:

> I have written a function (latex-auto-coding-function) that determines
> a LaTeX files encoding from i.e. a

Testing the above i discovered that widget-complete seems to have a
problem when trying to do completion in an empty field.

I tried with fields of type 'coding-system' and 'files' and for both
it looks like it is trying to do the completion from text outside the
field.

The problem is in a Emacs fresh from the trunk and with
--no-site-file and --no-init-file.

Unfortunately I don't have the time at the moment to investigate the
problem further at the moment.

Kind regards,
--
Arne Jørgensen
Gammel Kongevej 7, 1. th., DK-1610 Copenhagen V, Denmark