Re: auto-coding-function for LaTeX

From: Arne Jørgensen
Subject: Re: auto-coding-function for LaTeX
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 00:56:55 +0100

Arne Jørgensen <address@hidden> writes:

> Yes. That was why I thouhgt it might not be a good idea to just add
> it to `auto-coding-functions'. It looks like a general problem to
> have too many functions inspecting _every_ file you open.

I look a bit more in to it. And it actually seems more reasonable to
put the function (slightly changed) into `file-coding-system-alist'.

It could look like this:

The function is being called with an argument (arg) but I don't know
what I'm supposed to do with the argument so I ignore it at the
moment.

Kind regards,
--
Arne Jørgensen
Gammel Kongevej 7, 1. th., DK-1610 Copenhagen V, Denmark