Re: dired alignment hacks

From: Lars Hansen
Subject: Re: dired alignment hacks
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 23:23:29 +0100

Stefan Monnier wrote:

If you keep your bug report secret it's difficult for us to help.
I don't keep it a secret: Here it is!

I didn't see anything.  You probably just forgot to include it.
Could you send it again?
What I meant was: The previous mail was mean to be a bug report.
But now I see that you need more information. I can't reproduce the bug with
  emacs --no-init-file --load=ls-lisp
So something in my .emacs file is causing the trouble. I will get back when I have found out what.