compile-goto-error

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: compile-goto-error
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 22:29:09 +1300

When I'm looking at compile errors, I tend to visit the one I find most
interesting first. The compilation window then places this error at the top of
the window. If I now want to visit an earlier one, I have to page back down. I
am guessing this behaviour was provided so that it was clear which error was
the current one. Now that the overlay arrow points to the current error, at
least on a graphics terminal, would it be possible not to move the window (or
possibly move the error to the centre of the compilation window) so that the
user can still see the other errors around the current one?

Nick