Re: Changes to lisp/progmodes/idlw-*.el

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Changes to lisp/progmodes/idlw-*.el
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 10:00:19 +0900

JD Smith <address@hidden> writes:
> Thanks Miles.  I've looked at it closer, and as expected everything was
> up to date in idlwave.el with the changes made since my last submission
> of 2002-09-12 (except the arch-tag and superfluous CVS tags, of
> course).  I suppose there is no arch-friendly $Date$ equivalent?

Arch doesn't care one way or the other about $Date$ -- which is the
problem:  RCS keywords a big pain _unless_ they're treated specially (of
course CVS does treat them specially).

Is there a reason you can't apply these changes (arch tags and RCS
keywords) to your sources too?

-Miles
--
`Cars give people wonderful freedom and increase their opportunities.
 But they also destroy the environment, to an extent so drastic that