Re: Improvements to `(emacs)File Variables'

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Improvements to `(emacs)File Variables'
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 11:47:31 -0500

> I will not deprecate unibyte mode without polling the users.

Let's not forget that the original question in this thread is whether we
should *add* more documentation for the "unibyte:t" cookie.  I think we can
answer "no" without formally declaring the feature obsolete (after all, it
is already documented at other places, so we don't need to advertise it
further).

        Stefan