Re: defconst in life.el

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: defconst in life.el
Date: 19 Nov 2004 13:47:47 -0500

Juri Linkov <address@hidden> writes:

   Why don't you install your fun?  Filling the matrix with random
   values is one of the most amusing aspects of life.

because (as some math-head once drilled into me), one can find
infinity not only in randomness, but in the randomness of randomness.
somehow i feel it is not my place to impose this small suggestion on
the discovery process of others, pleasant as i may find it personally.
granted, i am half a bottle of wine from my senses; i hope semantics
of this spew equal the syntax in correctness.  (syntax is the last
to fall, meaningless the leaning wall, one vast flood awaits beyond,
where sound and sense mix on and on and on and on...)

thi