call-interactively: completion broken

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: call-interactively: completion broken
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 17:39:49 +0000 (UTC)

Today's GNU Emacs CVS snapshot, Sun, 2004 Nov 21  13:00 UTC
GNU Emacs 21.3.50.14 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.4.13)
started with

    emacs -Q

Until recently, when I typed RET after typing enough of a command, the
command was executed, as described in the Emacs manual,  (emacs)Completion

Now, when I do this, I receive this error

    call-interactively: Symbol's function definition is void: forward-par

However, when I type TAB instead of RET, the completion occurs as it
should.

The only very recent revision to call-interactively, which is a C
`DEFUN', is this in emacs/src/callint.c

    revision 1.137
    date: 2004/11/21 00:59:35;  author: teirllm;  state: Exp;  lines: +1 -1
    (Fcall_interactively): Call Fread_from_minibuffer with extra argument.

--
    Robert J. Chassell
    address@hidden                         GnuPG Key ID: 004B4AC8